Sixteen-year-old Jessica is off to a pool party ready with her sexy two-piece bikini. Skin is smooth and free from unwanted hair. Baby fats eliminated after several weeks of starving diet. The young partyphile, however, is wearing a frown. What should be a perfect day is now ruined by an orange peel spot a little under her shapely butt. She ran for a concealer to hide it but to no avail. Now the disappointed teen asks her self, “how to get rid of cellulite?”
Cellulite can be an annoying visible skin flaw that can’t escape even the less prying eyes. No wonder if Jessica becomes upset to see the dimply fat-like deposits in her body. Cellulite is no longer limited to older women. Girls as young as Jessica also now have to deal with the perennial skin woe.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite?
The answer to Jessica’s question is broad and less positive. Experts have already confirmed that no one can really get rid of cellulite. Contrary to popular belief, cellulite is not a body fat problem. Medical experts have explained that cellulite is a tissue-related disorder where the connective muscle tissues in the body are severed misaligning the smooth placement of fats in the body. Tissues shape and keep the fat smoothly in place in our bodies.
Cellulite, however, can be reduced with several cellulite treatments. Getting rid of cellulite, therefore, should be placed in the context of making cellulite less visible in the skin.
Top 3 Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite:
- Applying a Cellulite Cream. For teens with limited budget, a topical cellulite cream can be a quick and easy solution to reduce the appearance of cellulite in their body. It can be bought over the counter at a very affordable price. Cellulite creams make skin really firm making cellulite stretched out and less visible. It also moisturizes to make skin smoother.
- Massaging the Cellulite Affected Area. Getting a machine operated massage is one effective way to get rid of cellulite. The massage treatment is called Endermologie, which uses a machine that sucks, pulls, and squeezes body areas affected with cellulite to evenly distribute the fats and lessen the lumpiness of the cellulite.
- Exposing Cellulite Affected Area to Laser. For a faster and better result, some people go for laser or light therapy to get rid of cellulite. A cellulite affected area is exposed to low level energy laser to melt and evenly distribute fats in the body. Laser cellulite treatment, however, is very expensive.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally?
For people who don’t find creams and costly therapies appealing, there are natural alternative ways to get rid of cellulite.
- Eat Healthy. Nothing beats maintaining a balanced healthy diet in ways to naturally beat ugly cellulite away. It helps the body store only the right amount of fats therefore lessening the appearance of cellulite to become worst. Of course, gaining additional fats would only worsen the appearance of cellulite.
- Exercise Regularly. Muscle toning physical exercise is another effective natural way to get rid of cellulite. Exercise is also a single-word answer to the question of how to get rid of cellulite on thighs.
Ways on how to get rid of cellulite may not give instant results. Thus, patience and determination are required to successfully deal with cellulite.