Most people will agree with the fact that it is a tough chore to lose weight. With temptations sitting around the corner, it is not at all easy to start shredding off some pounds. This is where the job of appetite suppressant diet pills comes in. They can offer you assistance towards your goal of an ideal body weight.
Appetite Suppressant Pills: How They Work
Appetite suppressants can help limit your food intake by around 40 percent, which brings down your daily caloric intake without too much cravings for other foods. Some pills work to reduce the appetite, which will make you not feel hungry. Other pills will increase your satiety, which will make you feel full for a longer period of time. Here are the different kinds of appetite suppressants and how they work to help you manage your weight:
- Appetite suppressants mimicking noradrenaline action. These are anorectic drugs in the market that mimic the noradrenaline effect in the body’s central nervous system. They act as stimulants to power up the nerves and the brain, which results to an increased heart rate and blood pressure and decreased appetite. This often results in the feeling of fullness and decreased hunger.
- Appetite suppressants mimicking serotonine action. These appetite suppressant drugs work by increasing the serotonine level in the body, which plays a vital role in a lot of brain functions such as memory, mood, sleep, sexual desire, pain perception, and appetite. However, this kind of drug usually fails to promote long-term weight loss and can offer potentially life-threatening side effects.
- Appetite suppressants with mixed serotonine and norepinephrine action. They work in the area of the brain that signals satiety. With this, the pills tell your brain that you are full, which will help you stop eating and consume less food.
- Appetite suppressants acting on the endocanabinoid system. These are newly developed suppressants, which act on the canabinoid system that promote appetite control.
Top Appetite Suppressant Pills that Work
Photo by joanneQEscober (tacit requiem)
Here are the top appetite suppressant pills available in the market:
This is just a recently launched over-the-counter natural appetite suppressant that has already turned out to be one of the best Hoodia products. This is made from Hoodia Gordonii, and it is designed to suppress the appetite and curb cravings that will help you lose pounds easily. According to reviews, most users are losing three to five pounds per week using this appetite suppressant.
This is an over-the-counter weight loss supplement that is made from a mixture of compounds, which have appetite suppressing, thermogenic, and fat burning properties. This offers decreased appetite, more energy, increased strength and performance, better shaped muscles, and less fat around the belly.
This is a clinically proven fat binder with strong appetite suppression properties. This is a hundred percent natural weight loss pill from organic ingredients and it promises no side effects. It works to block around 28 percent of your consumed fat, which prevents them from being absorbed by the body. It also suppresses the appetite, reduces caloric intake, and regulate cholesterol levels in the body.
This is another natural appetite suppressant made from three natural ingredients such as the yerbe mate, guarana, and damiana. Its weight loss offers are backed up by various clinical studies.
Dangers of Appetite Suppressant Pills
Unfortunately, appetite suppressant pills can have a serious impact on your health. Here are some of their possible side effects:
- Heart problems. Appetite suppressants such as sibutramine and phentermine can help increase your heart rate and blood pressure. This often results in seizure, arrhythmia, shortness of breath, severe headache, and blurred vision.Â Severe reactions may lead to a heart attack or stroke.
- Insomnia. An appetite suppressant can cause insomnia because pills like this directly affect the nervous system. Some patients ask their doctors to prescribe them sleep aids until the sleep pattern returns to normal. However, there are certain risks to sleep aids such as dependency, nervousness, and irritability.
- Gastrointestinal problems. This includes diarrhea, stomach cramping, upset stomach, nausea, and constipation.
Choosing the Right Appetite Suppressant Pills
There are dozens of appetite suppressant pills in the market these days. However, take note that most of them are not your best options. There are pills that are just for show and there are natural appetite suppressants that work. Your fate in appetite suppressant pills is usually within your hands.
One thing you have to do is to consult a professional. There are lots of over-the-counter appetite suppressant pills these days but it is still a good idea to talk to your doctor about your plans of getting a weight loss pill. That way you can discuss all there is about appetite suppressants including their results, side effects, and the like. This is especially true if you are suffering from medical conditions such as diabetes, heart problems, and the like.
Moreover, you must go for appetite suppressants that are clinically proven. Meaning, all their claims are backed up by research. Also, it is important that you pick only the safe products in the market. There are various appetite suppressant pills that have very dangerous side effects. The FDA has banned several pills for appetite suppression. This includes Ephedra, Fen-Phen, and Phenylpropanolamine. Stay away from these products because they are banned due to serious reasons of life-threatening side effects.
Check out this quiz from AppetiteSuppressantsReview.com to help you choose the right appetite suppressant pill for you. Take this quiz here.
Did you know that besides pills, there are other ways to suppress the appetite for the goal of losing weight? For instance, there are some foods that have natural appetite suppressing properties. This includes foods rich in protein and fiber such as nuts, apples, oatmeal, salads, and other fruits and green leafy vegetables.
HCG drops are also natural appetite suppressant options. HCG is a natural occurring hormone that can very well in a substantial weight reduction. This hormone naturally targets stored fat to help in weight loss successfully.
What appetite suppressant diet pills have you tried before? Leave a comment!